Worn out textile printing

Tips & Tricks posts
Lorrie

Worn out textile printing

Postby Lorrie » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi to everybody

Some clients have shown me clothes I printed with textile transfer printing and look like worn out from the first wash, curious is that hasn’t happened to all my customers. I asked them if the washing conditions are the correct ones (do not pass 40 degrees, no drying machines,…) I use Siser Digital 70 with eco-solvent inks and I 'm breaking my head searching a solution because I will have to return the money to some of my customers. I would like to know if anyone has had the same problem and can give me a cable.

Thank you very much in advance.

TomGraphics

Re: Worn out textile printing

Postby TomGraphics » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:00 pm

Good Morning,
Everyone prints and transfers with textile vinyl. Surely it’s an ink or material problem. Which parameters do you use to transfer? Which time and temperature? Which transporter?. Give us more information and we will be able to answer you properly.

Lorrie

Re: Worn out textile printing

Postby Lorrie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

Hello, the parameters I use are those recommended by the manufacturer (165 º 15 sec), I have been doing tests and washing them later and in the latter I have not had problems as they do not wear out in the wash. Something I did at the time that produced a bad fixation of the ink, I will continue with the tests since I want to know for sure that it is. I have a slight idea that it could be, as soon as I'm sure I share it.

Greetings and thanks for your interest. :)

Return to “Tips & Tricks”