Sublimation Printer

General posts
James

Sublimation Printer

Postby James » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi.
I need you to help me, I want to buy a sublimation printer and they offer me a Ricoh A4 and an Epson. I would like to know the differences between one and the other.
I want it for the customization of mugs, puzzles, T-shirts ... I want to know if the print quality is the same.

What do you advise me?

TomGraphics

Re: Sublimation Printer

Postby TomGraphics » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Good evening,

I recommend the Ricoh without any hesitation.

Epson are very good, but they are not intended for sublimation inks. The Ricoh inks are intended for sublimation and the machine does self maintenance.

I think most of us sell Ricoh because of that.

The main problem with Epson is you can't stop the machine a month or a long period of time because sure you will get the print head jammed.

To give you an idea, I have a Ricoh in my showroom, sometimes it's 2 and 3 months without testing and it's like the first day.

James

Postby James » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:13 am

Thank you!

Leduc

Postby Leduc » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Is Ricoh still the better choice, Tom? In other words, did Epson come up with a model that turned the tables in the last year or so?

calliowareWax

Sublimation Printer

Postby calliowareWax » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:44 pm

So I am interested in scanning and I would like to explore Descreening but I am having trouble finding the settings or even if I can.

PIXMA MG7720 is the printer I have.
[url="http://hd-wallpapersfd.info/category/holidays/"]hd-wallpapersfd.info[/url]

Return to “General”